Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Question about "Our New Baby" by PC

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rothsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi: I have a small blue crocheted hat which fits our Bitty Baby. I am not sure where it came from, but I think I got it in a Bitty Baby lot from e-bay. Does anyone know if it came on the original Pleasant Co. "our new baby" doll? If so, do you have a link to a photo? thanks so much!

    Gret

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its not in the Holiday 1994 catalogue, which is the only one I have with Our New Baby, but it's only got 6 outfits, so I don't know if that's all that were available.

    Good luck finding out what it is!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member rothsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you, Cami. Was hoping I had a RARE FIND!
    gret

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Aussiemum's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2004
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="ROYALBLUE">Is it like this one ?? If it is, they do come up on ebay quite often.

    " NEW BABY CROCHET JACKET/HAT " </font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rothsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2004
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, it is nothing like that, but thank you for looking for me! This one is blue with cream trim and cream rosettes all around the face opening. It is beautiful and looks handmade and VERY old to me.

    Gret

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •